Houston coworking concept expands with new location
The Cannon has announced its latest coworking location, and it's not too far from where the company's original facility launched.
The Cannon Memorial is expected to open this spring in Two Memorial City Plaza (820 Gessner) within MetroNational's Memorial City, a 265-acre planned development in west Houston. The coworking concept will take up one floor with 21,960 square feet of space.
"We are delighted to unveil The Cannon Memorial as a pivotal addition to Houston's dynamic business landscape," Jon Lambert, CEO of The Cannon, says in a news release. "Our expansion into Two Memorial City Plaza aligns seamlessly with our mission to cultivate innovation, collaboration, and success within the business community. We eagerly anticipate welcoming entrepreneurs and professionals to experience the unparalleled environment we've created."
The new location is less than three miles from The Cannon West Houston (1334 Brittmoore Rd) and will feature:
- 38 private office spaces
- accomodations for over 60 flex users
- 24/7 access for members
- free covered parking in the attached garage
- programmed events, workshops, and networking sessions
“MetroNational is thrilled that The Cannon Memorial is opening and is another exciting milestone in our continued commitment to constantly elevate and enhance the services and experiences at Memorial City,” Anne Marie Ratliff, vice president of Asset Management at MetroNational, says in the release. “This partnership represents not just a collaboration but a testament to our dedication to staying at the forefront of innovation.”
The Cannon — founded in 2017 by Lawson Gow, the son of David Gow, founder of InnovationMap's parent company, Gow Media — has a presence in seven of Houston's regions, including west Houston, downtown, uptown, Fish Creek, The Woodlands, Pearland, and Galveston.
- Meet the innovators working out of The Cannon Houston's brand new space ›
- Houston coworking company opens new Galveston hub amid profound growth and expansion ›
- Photos: Houston coworking company expands with new location ›
- Photos: The Cannon unveils its 120,000-square-foot startup hub in West Houston ›