Houston innovators podcast episode 5
Last week, The Cannon Houston premiered its new digs in West Houston with a grand opening event attended by an incredible group of innovators, entrepreneurs, friends, family, and even puppies.
InnovationMap and the Houston Innovators Podcast had a presence at the festivities as well, which has allowed us to put together a special edition of the podcast. Rather than recording an interview with one entrepreneur in studio, this week's episode features 11 interviews with over a dozen innovators.
Here's who all you'll hear from — in order — in this episode:
- Werner Winterboer of SapMok, a South African sustainable shoe making company that's looking to expand in Houston.
- Brad Greer of DrySee, a liquid bandage company that's created a wetness indicator that allows for a patient to know if their bandage has been compromised thus preventing infection risks.
- Chris Bayardo of Bayardo Safety LLC, a small compliance company that uses tech to optimize the oil and gas industry's compliance issues.
- Dirk Van Slyke of Statistical Vision, a marketing consultancy that taps into data and metrics to help organizations take their company to the next level.
- Aaron Knape of sEATz, an app that has perfected the mobile food and drink ordering process in stadiums.
- Matt and Adam Woodsof Skippermyboat, a tourism startup that helps travelers easily connect with boating adventures all over the world.
- Mike T. Brown of Win-Win, a sports tech company that gamifies the donation process for causes supported by professional athletes.
- Alex Taghi, Aimee Robert, and Jeffery Abel of Co-Counsel, the coworking concept for lawyers and attorneys.
- Jeff Miller of Potentia, an education and staffing platform that helps place autistic employees with their right employer.
- Drew Wadley with MiTyket, which has created a software that can prevent price gouging in the live entertainment industry.
- Bret Bloch with Four Tower LLC, which provides integrated solutions for projects and operations.
Check out the episode below and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.