workers loving work
Inc. named the best workplaces in U.S. — and 6 Houston companies landed on the list
These days, finding work is a full-time job for thousands of struggling Houstonians. Some of those people might want to check out six employers from Greater Houston that were just named among the country's best workplaces.
On May 5, Inc. magazine revealed the 395 employers in the U.S. that made its 2020 list of the best workplaces. In all, 30 employers in Texas ranked among the country's top workplaces.
To develop the ranking, Omaha, Nebraska-based Quantum Workplace surveyed employees from more than 3,000 companies in the U.S. on topics such as trust, management effectiveness, perks, and confidence in the future. Quantum based the final list on a composite score of survey results.
Houston employers that appear on the 2020 list are:
- Alliantgroup, a tax consulting firm
- AMBArchitects, an architecture firm that specializes in designing medical and corporate offices, stores, and building renovations.
- EaglePipe, a distributor of pipes for industrial and municipal projects
- G&APartners, an HR outsourcing company
- Rekruiters, a staffing firm
- TheBlackSheepAgency, a marketing, branding, and design firm
Here's a rundown of the other Texas companies that earned spots on Inc.'s list of the country's best workplaces.
- Dialexa, a provider of technology R&D and development
- Embark, a financial consulting firm
- January Digital, a digital marketing and consulting firm
- Munck Wilson Mandala, a tech-focused law firm
- OneDay, a provider of a video storytelling platform for senior living centers
- OutMatch, a provider of a platform that helps employers hire, retain, and develop employees
- Worldwide Express, a shipping company
- Lone Star Analysis, a provider of analytics software
- Blue Jean Networks, an IT support and services company
- 5, an energy advisory firm
- JB Warranties, an insurance firm
- LiquidAgents Healthcare, a staffing agency for nurses
- The Vested Group, a consulting firm for users of NetSuite software
- TRUth, an advertising and marketing agency
- 9GaugePartners, a business management consulting firm
- Abilitie, a provider of simulation-based learning tools
- AlertMedia, a provider of emergency notification software
- AllProHospitalityStaffing, a staffing service for hotels and caterers
- OJOLabs, a maker of AI-powered software for homebuyers and home sellers
- Personiv, an outsourcing company
- Pushnami, a provider of digital marketing software
- SourceDay, a maker of supply chain management software
- TheZebra, an insurance comparison website
Round Rock-based Jacaruso Enterprises also showed up in the ranking. It offers sales training, technology, and consulting for hotels.
This article originally ran on CultureMap.