Photos: InnovationMap shares scenes from its inaugural awards celebration
Last week, the inaugural InnovationMap Awards presented by Techwave honored 28 companies across eight categories.
The hybrid event, which took place on September 8, was hosted at The Cannon West Houston as well as streamed online. The in-person attendees included finalists, judges, partners, and sponsors as well as their guests. Missed the event? We rounded up some moments in an episode of the Houston Innovators Podcast as well as the slideshow below.
Scenes from the 2021 InnovationMap Awards
Photo by Queen's Photoworks
Kim Roxie, founder of LAMIK Beauty, won for Top Founder Under 40. The company was also nominated in the BIPOC Founded Business category,
Want more from the awards?
- InnovationMap reveals the winners of our inaugural awards
- Watch the InnovationMap Awards livestream honoring Houston tech and innovation
- Overheard: Young founders explain the challenges they've faced
- Here's which of the InnovationMap Awards finalists are hiring
- Overheard: 4 Houston BIPOC startup founders share their advice ahead of InnovationMap Awards
- Houston founders share the challenges they've had to overcome as women in tech
- InnovationMap names judges for inaugural awards program