If you’re hunting for a new job, you might want to check out nine Austin-based companies that have been named among the best workplaces in the U.S.
On May 10, Inc. magazine released its 2022 list of the 475 best workplaces in the country, 22 of which are in Texas, including the nine in Austin.
After collecting data from thousands of submissions, Inc. chose honorees that best represented dedication to “redefining and enriching the workplace in the face of the pandemic,” says Scott Omelianuk, the magazine’s editor in chief.
“Not long ago, the term ‘best workplace’ would have conjured up images of open-office designs with stocked snack fridges,” says Omelianuk in a news release. “Yet given the widespread adoption of remote work, the concept of the workplace has shifted. This year, Inc. has recognized the organizations dedicated to redefining and enriching the workplace in the face of the pandemic.”
Each nominated company participated in an employee survey conducted by Quantum Workplace that touched on factors like management effectiveness, perks, employees’ professional growth, and company culture.
The three Houston-based winners are:
- Liongard, a Houston-based provider of an IT automation platform
- QTS, a Tomball-based provider of physical and electronic security services
- WizeHire, a Houston-based provider of HR software
“We are honored to be recognized again as Best Place to Work by Inc. We have built an amazing team that has quickly accelerated our growth while continuing to rapidly improve our product and respond to our ever-improving understanding of our customers’ needs,” says Joe Alapat, Liongard founder and CEO, in a news release. “Our core values drive how we work and who we hire, and it’s the Liongard employees who guide our culture. We have an amazing team that shares the common goal of building something great – and that starts from the inside.”
Here are the other Texas companies that made the cut.
- 5, an Irving-based energy advisory firm
- Bestow, a Dallas-based life insurance company
- Embark, a Dallas-based business advisory firm
- Idea Grove, a Dallas-based marketing and PR firm
- JB Warranties, an Argyle-based provider of HVAC and plumbing warranties
- MB Group, a Plano-based accounting firm
- The Power Group, a Dallas-based PR firm
- The Vested Group, a Plano-based IT consulting company
- TimelyMD, a Fort Worth-based telehealth company that focuses on students
- Abilitie, a provider of virtual mini-MBAs and leadership simulations
- Apty, a provider of web-based software for large companies
- Cartograph, a consulting firm for brands in the organic and natural foods industry
- Corvia, a provider of technology for the financial services industry
- Homeward, a provider of financing for home purchases
- INK Communications, a marketing and PR firm
- Osano, a provider of data privacy software
- Praetorian, a cybersecurity company
- Scribe Media, a platform for self-published authors
- Education Advanced, a provider of education software
This article originally ran on CultureMap.